Friday, November 9

My Man


Last night my pal set me up on a blind date, with a very decent good looking Chinese. While we're having dinner at the Shanghai's restaurant, shortly I overheard some gossips behind my back. A lady was surprised that I'm not Lesbian!!! Oh my... you bet I'm not. For that reason I deliberately leaned on my date, later I must admitted it's not a smart move. Because those ladies were in fact the secret admirers of my date, hence they started talking bad and called me names.

After 30 minutes, my patience exhausted. I finally turned my head around, showing them my babe's pic from my purse and said: fyi, I only dated white guys but for this time I've been set up. There, your pressure's off and please be polite!! They're astonished at first then mistaken the guy in my pic was Kevin Beacon. Well, I laughed my head out for it's so easy to mix up people by nature.

So who is my babe? Ha ha...who else could that be, everybody knows it's Dr House! Not only he is in many respects a medical Sherlock Holmes, he's also reliance on psychology to solve many cases. What's more, he has great sense of humour and he even plays musical instrument!!

Too bad Dr House is only fictional, but I'd love to meet Hugh Laurie someday if possible. That I can assure you I'd scream out......LOOK, THIS IS MY MAN!!!
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.