Saturday, October 18

My Dream Publication Fund


I have a dream, not as big as Martin Luther King's, but I do have one.

My dream of being a writer has been fulfilled years ago. I indeed got four books published in the past three years. Unfortunately two of them had never got a chance to make it to the book store. A few thousand copies had been returned by the distributor, for some reasons far too dangerous to reveal. But I'm going to tell it anyway. Not only telling it, but I will get this inhuman story published no matter what. By successfully doing so, I'd need your help and support.

If you're a regular of this blog, I wouldn't have to say more. If you're new comer, just trace back to read between the lines, you'll see my testimonials along with the supporting evidences all over the blog. Certainly it'll take some time, but I can assure you it's well worth it. If you happen to be an Asian who can read Chinese, feel free to visit my other blog "Long Long Journey", more to discover.

So I'm a writer, I write to make a living. Nevertheless I've been struggled should this story be told as the consequences will be overwhelming. Yet, I've made up my mind to stun the world now, by consolidating this whole conspiracy associated with the Chinese authorities, the Hong Kong government, ample of celebrities who're involved. It won't be easy, but I'll do my best. This is no ordinary story since my decent normal life has been completely ruined by Wen Jiabao, worst of all he wouldn't let go. I simply want my life back and justice be served in God's time.

Therefore if you'd like this story to expose, you may contribute to my fund raising account listed below. I have named it "My Dream Publication Fund", your contributions will help me to get it done. In return, you'd get a signed copy when my book gets published in January 2009. It's a promise and I won't let you down.

Connie Missipi
Scotiabank Bank Account: 416320225886


*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.