Sunday, October 5

Nuit Blanche

Last night I'd a great time wandering in downtown Toronto. From sunset at 6:52pm Saturday to sunrise on Sunday, Toronto had been transformed into an artistic global city so full of energy.

Thousands of people hung around, participating this annual all-night cultural event. The very first time I felt home-coming since I've ever landed. A flashback of some good old memories that I always wanted to embrace. In the crowds I moved and I was moved. Audiences were able to express freely interacting with the artists, while the artists were able to exhibit a variety of performing arts in the streets. A diverse art community had no boundaries. An absolute gorgeous city once I loved and I missed.

Perhaps there was a moment, I could finally drift away from adversity that's been haunting me across the countries. For long I've chased after a dream, a dream to a paradise, a paradise where is no hatred but a peace of mind.






*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.