Friday, October 31

God Will Take Care Of Us

" Kid, how are you doing? "

" Uncle George, I'm fine. PM has formed a new cabinet, hopefully things will get better as promised. Sirens continues but I just ignore it."

" I'm a bit worried... "

" Is it because you don't know which CEO will soon be taken over your office? "

" More or less, I'm afraid there's nobody to take care of you after I'm retired."

" You need not worry because our heavenly father is always there for me, and for you. Anything should happen it happens. I look forward to visiting you sometime next year, as I miss you and your family very much. "

" Good to hear that, kid. I'm always by your side so as many others. Stay strong and keep in touch. "

" I will. My heartfelt blessings to you and all your beloved. "



*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.