Tuesday, October 14

Survivor


During my childhood and adulthood I'd been through a lot, yet hadn't seen the worst, until 1 February this year. What actually happened on that night? The scariest moment in my entire life I'd never forget.

31 Jan I landed at Pearson airport, so-called friends came to pick me up. They suggested me to stay at the Best Western in Richmond Hill, I hesitated a bit as I couldn't afford to take another chance to put myself in danger after the inhuman suffering in Hong Kong. Off the airport on the highway, there're three vehicles pulled over on the side way then followed us. One of the vehicles was a limo with the license "ZAH 64" deliberately drove ahead, making sure I'd seen it then disappeared. Because of that I fell for the trick, I thought it's Richard who'd taken control so I was in good hands. Best Western I stayed. The snow storm had soon be coming.

What're the chances you'd get a hotel room 333 when you simply walked in? Such a lucky number you'd have to pay extra extra money or you'd need to be a VIP to get it. I got it anyway. Again I thought Richard would have come to meet me afterwards, everything seemed too good to be true. I rested for the night then I was asked to switch to another room the next morning. Odd thing was the receptionist insisted I'd need to get the key by myself at the front desk. By leaving the room I noticed the whole floor had been blocked and I was the only guest staying on that floor. Being naive I still thought it could have been Richard my sweetheart's thoughtful arrangement.

The hotel reassigned me to a room at the end of corridor right next to the emergency exit. I didn't go out but waited patiently believing Richard would soon be arrived in any minute. I watched a movie called "Charlie Wilson's War" followed by the Tyra Bank Show. Hillary Clinton was the guest interviewing by the host on that particular episode. Something questionable across my mind started to annoy me. I flipped over the channels there I watched a sitcom "Two and a half man". Some lines had frightened me while the phone rang. My so-called friends offered to keep me company going out for dinner. But Richard would be here very soon, I turned them down as a second thought, I requested for delivery.

On a piece of paper I wrote something. My FRIENDS came I talked loud in a casual manner but showed them the paper with anxiety. He turned pale after reading my message, looked up to the ceiling denying as if there was a hidden camera. Finally I knew what was going on. My FRIENDS had betrayed me since I wrote them e-mail weeks ago. That particular moment my fear and my disappointment arouse my head likely to explode. I grabbed my hand-carry then walked out the room immediately, they followed me pretending they're innocent as if I was out of my mind over reacting. How strange a number of people were indeed staring at me by the doors when I walked through the corridor downstairs. Hadn't they supposed to stay inside the rooms enjoying some private moments? My heart was pounding badly I could hardly breathe when I saw the hotel exit in three yards. I was so afraid that I couldn't make it through.

-15C outside the hotel in the parking lot I yelled to my FRIENDS. They acted in slow motion unwilling to drive me to the police station as requested. At last I used their cell phones to call 911 and I jumped off the car on highway 7 standing in the middle of the road. Never intended to kill myself but in hopes of someone passing by would have seen me and saved me. Shortly after a paramedic came by, I refused to get in the ambulance because I knew he couldn't be trusted. The paramedic looked furious I tried to stay away from him. I started to make a scene on the highway to get noticed. But all the drivers played as by-standers, on one ever stopped by to give a hand. I was trembling feeling so desperate liked the end of the world. Later the paramedic and my FRIEND dragged me all the way to the pedestrian threatening me to cooperate. I was completely isolated.

Eventually some police officers came. Instead of taking my words they started searching my bag tried to set me up with Marijuana. I kept waving and yelling when being pushed into the police car. While two more police vehicles arrived, Dan the good Samaritan assured he would get some help. By the time I believed we'd under a lot of spot lights, that the police stopped violating my human rights. They drove me to the York Central hospital where a lot of spies had arrived before I got in. And that's another horrifying story to tell.

In short, today whoever you vote just don't vote for Stephen Harper. I wish I could tell you more, but that can't be done if Stephen Harper is in power. God bless Canada.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.