Monday, October 20

What A Loser



"I have informed the president of the Liberal Party of Canada and the president of the national caucus, that I will stay as leader until a new one is chosen at a convention that I have asked to be organised," Stephane Dion announced Monday at a press conference in the Capital.

Mr Dion claimed he has become a politician to help keep Canada united, and he has fought for both present and the next generation. But Canadians have not learned about the true colour of him, he in fact blamed the Conservative for misrepresenting his leadership and image.

Are you sure about this Mr Dion? Canadians are all dumb? Who are you trying to fool but yourself? Since your party members and the Prime Minister can't do anything to stop you from harassing me, likely I'd have to live with it, or until more people die from a shortage of paramedics. You're such a powerful man I just don't understand how you turned out to be such a loser. Oddly enough and pathetic.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.