Sunday, October 12

Father and Son



100 years after the World War III, my grand daughter comes to me ( yes I'm still alive ).

"Grandma, I can't make up my mind of which degree I should go for ? Would you give me some advice?"

"Sweetheart, it well depends. What kind of profession you're interested in?"

"I want to be a righteous person who can help people in need fighting for justice. Should I take LLB, BS in Criminal Justice, or BA in Politics?"

"Sweetheart, if that's the case, I'd suggest you to take BA in Mass Communication. Be a professional Journalist working with the media, is as good as being a Samaritan. Go ask Uncle Lloyd and Uncle Jimmy, they will tell you all the good deeds they'd done with their colleagues in the past."

"What if I'm interested in computer science as a Minor degree?"

"Sweetheart this is completely out of my knowledge. Why don't you go ask Grandpa or Uncle Bill?"

"Grandpa has been grounded by Grand-grandpa and I haven't seen him for a long time. Grandma don't you know it?"

"Of course I know it. May be they need some private moments to talk to each other. It's gonna be fine and you'll see him soon. Tell Grand-grandpa we miss him too."

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.