Sunday, October 26

What Has Wen Jiabao Done To Me

Take a good look at this hypocrite, Wen Jiabao the Premier of China, is the one who's been torturing me. He had sexuality harassed me over the past year, by installing a surveillance camera at my tiny apartment in HK. Hong Kong government knew about the scandal but did nothing to protect me. As soon as I found out the sickening plot, my naked photos were spreading all over the Internet, threatening me to keep my mouth shut. Shortly after I moved back to Canada thought that I was in good hands, worst had yet to come.

How and why such a disaster occurred? I will explain it in graphic details in my biography. It's time to tear down Wen Jiabao's ugly mask, letting people know who he really is, nothing but a psychopath.



*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.