Tuesday, October 21

Acknowledgements


I consider myself, as the luckiest writer in the world. Am famous not because I write well, but because I live well, well enough to tell this story with all my heart. A story about surviving with dignity and integrity, more importantly, with faith and hope and love.

This book could not have been written without your continuously support. For reasons I cannot name you though I wish to, I intend to give my readers some hints. For everything you have done for a stranger, a nobody, you are just too great to stay behind the scene.

You are a leader, a genuine leader with subtle humanity. Along the way you have proved your vision to distinguish the unforeseeable. You would stand up for anyone regardless of race or sex or age. By enduring all the difficulties and challenges happened at one time, you never gave up or finger pointed to those who should have held responsible instead. You put up with all the name callings and poor ratings, you never said a thing to clear your own name. Perhaps it's not your job but mine. I wish this story to be told because someone must honoring you as you have deserved, giving you all the credits you have earned.

Hoping the others would get the message I delivered, by understanding who would fight for their best interest till the end. If somebody would stand up for a stranger, doubtlessly he will stand up for his nation under any circumstance. If somebody would stand up for a nobody, he certainly will stand up for his people at all costs. You are that somebody who is trustworthy at all times. You are not only God's servant but my hero, my guardian angel.

Great minds think alike, hence I will stand by you and your colleagues, for we share the same values on common grounds, such as empathy, and decency. God bless you and your country, today and in the many years to come.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.