Saturday, October 4

Time Would Tell



"Hello my dear, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Oh Sarah how are you? Sure I'm all ears."

"You know, it's been very stressful these days. People are making fun of me that truly upset me."

"Sarah I understand what you've been through. Just a year ago people had the same thoughts about me, but look, today they all stand by me. It's just a matter of time to earn your credits, so hang in there."

"That's true my dear. What's up with you lately?"

"Oh I'm busy working on the federal election assignment. Something seems go wrong and if it doesn't get any better, I think I'd need to go to Ottawa."

"What for?"

"Well, hopefully I'll be able to meet with Laureen Teskey, the Principal of University of Calgary, and the Pastor of East Gate Alliance Church. I need to learn more about the Prime Minister with some insightful opinions by people who influence him."

"I see. Best of luck and thank you for your kind words."

"My pleasure. By the way, a simple question I'd like to know. What newspapers and magazines do you regularly read?"

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.