Friday, April 27

Alone but not lonely




I love being alone, but not lonely. This is the path I have chosen, accustomed with solitude all my life, perhaps long before I was born. Never had a problem of eating alone, traveling alone, attending concerts alone...believe that's something to do with genes, but mostly to do with choice.

Yet on the other hand I am very passionate to my friends and family, that many people find it special quality in an Asian. I love hugging my pals all the time, male or female. Every time I see my nephew and niece, they must give me a real big hug otherwise I wouldn't let them go. Once I wrote a letter telling my dad I loved him (for Asian it's almost a nut case). And my brothers are very close to me that they call me Sis.

From time to time I do miss the feeling of being loved, or afraid of losing the ability to love someone. Hence I am not shutting myself down; but preparing for the right person to come along. See, I am alone, but not lonely.
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.