Tuesday, May 15

Black Out


That afternoon; I was sitting outside the second cup reading a book. Long after the lighting inside the coffee shop had gone off, till the traffic jams laid in front of me on Highway 7 due to the malfunction of all the traffic lights, that'd begun to draw my attention.

Amazingly I saw all the vehicles crawling in an orderly manner, drivers had well behaved with patience and discipline when crossing the intersection. Hardly heard anybody used the horn, hadn't seen any police in an hour, but everything was so under control.

People around started talking on the cell phones, mine was not working. Overheard a bit here and there, yet unable to get the whole picture. Before sunset I took a stroll back to my new apartment, able to have caught the last elevator reached my lower penthouse. Still, didn't have a clue for what'd happened without any radio at home.

Finally somebody called, that somebody I once considered a player, thought of me and cared for my safety........in that particular moment........
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.