Sunday, September 16

Forgive and Forget


I was introduced to God through bible stories and worship as a child. Unfortunately my spiritual vision had gone worse over the years. In sorrow I had forgotten God, that I was lost and miserable at one time. The fact is, God never abandoned me when I was in trouble, He has forgiven me time after time. Ultimately I have refined my vision, realising my role in God's kingdom, willing to be guided in His way.

But Satan has been around in disguise, that we tend to easily get hurt by trusting those who try to deceive us. Nevertheless, putting our trust in God can be absolute and will never be betrayed. God already knows our innermost secrets, fears and sins. Oftentimes we can't bring ourselves to confess to God because our shame or because we can't forgive ourselves and the others.

Psalm 18:30 reminds us: "As for God, his way is perfect, the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him." Because God continues to love and forgive us, that we've learned to love and forgive ourselves. Most importantly, we must forgive the others and forget about taking revenge.
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.