Monday, February 18

Belated Birthday Wishes


Photo courtesy on Internet

My pals know that 30 January is my birthday, less than 3 weeks ago but it's been liked centuries. However, I'd consider my last birthday was a fruitful one; spending an hour in a court house with a team of players including the Judge, humiliating by my family members - not that they wanted to but they'd threatened to. The following day I decided to leave the crime scene on Flat 13B Ming Yuet Building, Yuet Yuen Street, North Point, Hong Kong; flew all the way back to my hometown, where I belong to.

My point is, I've never had time to make a birthday wish, or any resolution for year 2008, as my life has been very hectic in a sense during the last century. Now I'd like to make 3 belated birthday wishes, in hopes they'll be granted. Apart from that I'd like to make a list of resolutions of 2008, for this one we have to work it out together. In God we trust, in love we're united.

Birthday Wishes 2008

* World Peace - Needless to say this is a long shot. As I saw the PM of Canada making a statement on TV the other day, he said it right, "sometimes you'd need to fight in order to make it right", not the exact wordings but I think he meant it this way.

** Get Married - Well you know I'm an ordinary woman after all, and God has created us in pairs. By learning some tough lessons in the past, this time I must be patient waiting for the right person to come along. Look into his eyes then tell him why he's worth waiting for, how we love each other in the same manner, till death do us part.

*** Act Of Kindness - Do it everyday, everywhere, to everybody whoever needs it.

Resolutions 2008

* Dream Works - Don't give up on our dreams, keep dreaming and take it into actions.

** Nothing Is Impossible - It's all unbelievable, only if you dare to dream and make it happen.

*** Be A Nice Person - Well depends on how'd you define "nice". My definition is rather simple; honesty, integrity, and competency. These qualities are most important in a person. We're all sinners yet learn by mistakes, it's never too late to make it right again.

You may agree or not, it's called a freedom of speech. Why don't you make up your own list and we'll see.
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.