Friday, February 27

Pros And Cons




This is what happened.

Yesterday afternoon I wandered to a guest house checking out the room rate. The atmosphere and setting I loved. Hence I sat down having a cup of coffee, reading some references till the early evening I had dinner as well.

At the time something across my mind (oh yes I'm hearing voice all the time now you know). But I was hesitated because I had paid for the night at the Jerusalem Inn already. Off I went back to the Inn, uploaded my previous article on blog as if I would have stay for another 2 nights as planned. I didn't pack as I should, the enemies have been spying on me. I would take my time to do so in the morning after I checked in the guest house. Everything would have gone smooth I believed.

8am house keeper used the 500 horse-power vacuum outside my door. It was intended to wake me up noting the next door 105 had been cleared, later I found out the terrorists fled in the middle of the night. The weather was a bit annoyed I dressed up to have breakfast anyway, at the cafe I was shocked to learn my 1000 Shekels and 200 US dollars were gone. Since my purse has always been in my possession, that said somebody must have entered my room taken the money while I was sleeping!

Why didn't the terrorist (or the agent I really don't know mon ami) take away all my money or take my life instead? What was the motive behind the scene? Showed me the power by stealing my money in a small amount? An ultimate warning for me to leave the INN?

Never mind, let this mysterious case remain unsolved, folks out there just don't miss my point (yes I do have a point). My point is, I truly should have listened to God in the first place. In order to save 70 bucks I turned out losing 400 indeed. Despite for a lesson it's well worth more or less.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.