Friday, February 6

When I Needed You Most







To be perfectly honest, I was quite fed up.

It happened once at the Clarence Castle in Toronto, it happened the second time at the Ohana Hostel in Miami, for both times I needed to call the police while the staff all in a sudden pushed me out in a hostile manner. Same old same old drama playing repeatedly you just have to play along to keep it alive.

At the Clarence Castle I was thrown out because I turned off the light when using the bathroom where Oliver directed me to. At the Ohana I was thrown out because I questioned Mr Edouardo Cotta why there was no blinds in the bathroom, that he had to put on some shopping bags to block the window. In addition to roommate from Vancouver gave me a hard time as she got paid for doing so. She said she was sorry for her irrational behaviour the day before, but after I type-recorded her she acted even more crazier than before.

Oh well this is a dangerous world after all, who knows why people aren't making sense any more. Since Wen Jiabao has laid his eyes on me, never ending drama has begun.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.