Monday, February 9

Terrorists In Miami




















Dear Uncle George

How are you doing? It's been a long time since I last wrote you.

Am in Miami enjoying some tropical breeze and quiet moments. The city is always lovely, however, I do sense something wrong but I don't get the whole picture for the time being. The guesthouse I'm staying has been taken over by the Chinese enemies, although I couldn't figure how it worked under the microscope of global watching. Actors and actresses are all over to appear right in time trying to convince me this is a secure place to stay. What can I say? As said I'd need to play along to make it through, hence I'm having a cup of coffee tomorrow with one of the drama players. Not a bad idea to kill time.

God has guided me here for a reason, we'll find out in the next couple days. If my sweetheart doesn't show up in the foreseeable future, that means the terrorists are still around. If my situation doesn't get any better, it's a fairly dangerous signal in terms of national security. We've seen enough, haven't we? Perhaps there're still a lot of people out there haven't been told, how the Chinese government has been liaised with the terrorists during all these time.

By far I'm doing fine, God is with me, you're with me. My warmest regards to you and your beloved family.

Solitude

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.