Wednesday, March 26

Stars On Ice

Congratulations to JEFFERY BUTTLE! The 25-year-old Canadian has just won the World Championship of Free Skating in Sweden. Two years ago he had won the bronze in the Olympic and now he's aiming to 2010 Vancouver. Jeff has great potential as he's young, energetic, handsome, most importantly he skates well. He definitely is a rising star. Look forward to his splendid performance before and after 2010.



Not many people know that figure skating is in fact my favorite sport. Why? Simply because I don't skate at all. But I can always tell who should skate and who should not, just like everybody else :-) During the last century, I must have watched more than 300 skaters performed on various occasions. In my opinion, the most impressive figure skating event was 1998 Olympic in Japan. ILYA KULIK who won the gold had won my heart with his unbeatable performance ever. ELVIS STOJKO won the silver despite he'd not fully recovered from his groin injury at the time. Yet, PHILIPPE CANDELORO who won the Bronze has become my all time favorite skating star, in terms of creativity adding technical merits he was brilliant. See it for yourself, he's skillful as well as very playful.

You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.