Wednesday, April 9

Am In Good Hands


It was love at first sight, when I first saw it on TV some months ago. Never thought that I would have one as I wished. Since this is my first Mac, I've taken "one to one" lessons at one of the apple shops, learned to play around with the icons as a beginner, it's awesome experience.

Yesterday, Walter, the instructor showed me how to upload my videos onto the Mac Gallery. He stressed that it'd be better to use a specific user name and password to protect my privacy, if I don't want to share my projects with other people for the time being. I did what I was told, but I felt uncomfortable while Walter himself and other people around might have glanced over to see my password easily. Hence I adjusted my position a bit in order to type in the password privately, Walter was offended. I was confused, I did exactly what he suggested to protect my privacy, but I was blamed by doing so. He said, "you're being paranoid, here is Canada, nobody is gonna watch over you." He's so powerful when he said such a thing. But at some point, what does he know about life? I laughed faintly, "you have no idea what I'd been through." He agreed, "then keep it to yourself."

Certainly I'm in good hands. That's why I can express myself freely these days, without fearing somebody may put me in the jail for what I've said or written. But I hope, I honestly hope, that Walter will learn to not judging other people, on something too complicated for him to comprehend. Compassion and empathy, that's all I'm asking.
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.