Monday, April 7

Drama King The Engineer


"Hi there, how're you doing?"

"Great, and yourself?"

"Fine. I've heard about your dramatic romance story. By the way what're you doing now? Don't get me wrong my dear, obviously you can't make a living by writing. Not to mention you don't write well."

"Well, who needs enemy when having a friend like you. As you know, my secret admirer, the Drama King has kept me busy."

"Wow, what a nick name he's got! Is he an actor?"

"Oh, no. He's a so-called engineer but he likes playing drama very much."

"How interesting...tell me about it."

"He's in fact a grumpy old guy obsesses with women he simply cannot handle. But he's very persistent so that he wouldn't let go. He's been chasing after me for a century, at least 1/5 of the people in the Universe know about his madness. He seemed quite proud of it, though I turned him down again and again."

"Gee...what a pathetic old man! OK, how about your job?"

"Don't be surprised, I'm taking up the assignment as tour guide at the moment."

"Sweetheart, I don't mean to rude, but...a tour guide...you said? I'm completely lost!"

"But you're rude! Listen to me, I've invented some sort of adventurous tours and I'm having so much fun."

"How so? Tell me about it."

"Alright, the most popular one is called Surveillance Tour. This is how it works; while I'm touring the participants on the road, there will be actors and actress harassing the tourists by using different means. The tourists have to spot them out before the tour finished."

"It's outrageous! Harassing I don't get it?"

"For example: someone hides in the toilet takes photos, someone sits in the Jeep pretends a hero, someone plays a type recording with sirens repeatedly drives you crazy, someone talks loud and dirty makes you dizzy, someone..."

"My goodness, enough is enough. Aren't you sick of it by doing the same old tricks every single day?"

"By all means I'm sick of it, but this is part of my life! Let me tell you this, if you can't afford to do what you love, you must learn to love what you do! Don't you get it??"

"Nobody is deaf, you don't have to yell."

"You have no idea, sometimes I do have to yell to get heard! Wait a second, I have a call waiting, it's Drama King the phantom of the opera."

"Well say good luck to him then, he'd need it."
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.