Thursday, May 1

United We Soar


I surely know that you're a simple minded person, that's why I figured out what happened on 27 January, when I told you something might have gone wrong, you were too calm and you're smiling the whole time indeed. It seemed very strange to me, I knew something went wrong, very wrong.

On my birthday, you accompanied me to the court house and you knew where exactly it was. There you surprised me again. Right after the dramatic hearing you're talking on the phone all the time asked for instructions...the Hummers parked on the side, the taxi arrived in a minute, the Lam's song played on the road...do you consider your sister, I am a fool that I don't know who was behind the scene and what you'd done to me?

Do everything legally from this point. Should anyone harassing you, by all means you should call the police and tell them the whole truth. We're suppose to be protected under the law, not under individual authority, that's fairly dangerous thought. As stated, if my payment was due, the company may file a lawsuit to the court and let the judge decide. There's no way they can do anything to harm you simply because I owe a debt, not to mention I was being set up.

Let me stress this again, I love you as I always do. I've come a long way to fight against this ugly battle and now I'm almost there. Do you know how much I'd been suffered? Do you still consider I AM your sister? At the moment, I'm praying for us, for every family members to our Heavenly Father will keep us together. You're safe because you're always in my prayers.

Make it right before it's too late. It's time we stick together.

Love
Sis
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.