Wednesday, April 8

Café Landmark Is A Shame



Forgive my typo and please do correct me, I'd appreciate it.

Nothing new but I'd called the police the fourth time in three weeks. Waitresses Cherry and Sherry at the Café Landmark followed me to the washroom harassing me for two times. The water they served me was contaminated.

Security guards at Landmark managed by the Jardine Matheson Group had been helpful, and the police came very quickly. Whereas Café Landmark owned by Maxim's Catering Ltd was poorly operated. Supporting evidence couldn't be uploaded as my Mac has been hacked. Will try to get it fixed tomorrow. If you're tired of my complaints, feel free to drop out I couldn't care less. What I care the most is, Wen Jiabao has done more than enough to invade my privacy during the last TWO years. Enough is enough.



Case no. WFRM 9836 / Tel. 28599218 / PC 51133

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim's_Catering

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.