Tuesday, April 28

Do You Hear What I Hear



I know how difficult it's been liked, for you and your team over the last two years. Yet compare to my inhuman experiences, I pay you no sympathy but understanding.

Falling down is not a problem, staying down is. Make up your mind and turn the table around before it's too late. Where do you see yourself in the next two years? Let me tell you as I have a crystal ball in hands. Stand firm to fight against the evil and you'll become a respectful leader making history. I shall work with you behind the scene.

Am not interested in gaining any political power, all I care about is justice, liberty, and democracy for all of us. If you take up your responsibility and be accountable, you will stay in power as you should, you will be retired with great honor you'd never dream of.

God has chosen you for a reason. Do you hear what I hear ? What do you afraid of ? God has been in charge, I've set an extremely good example for you, haven't I ? Be strong, you're always in my prayers.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.