Thursday, April 23

The Invitation


Babe, have you drafted yours as I have 800 people on the list and I'm still adding more.

Sweetheart, I have ten couples on my list only. For our common friends I believe you've already put them on your list.

Babe why don't you invite more? I want you to share your happiness with all your friends on such important day.

Sweetheart you're being very thoughtful. Take a look first to see if you have any comments.

Well...let me see. You got George B, Steven S, Bill (but not Clinton), Warren B, G Brown, Angela M, Barack O, Nicolas S, Benjamin N and P Charles...babe, are you kidding? This is not a summit but a ceremony?

These are my dear friends. So do you think you can handle this?

Of course I can handle this! I just need to enhance the manpower for security purpose.

Sweetheart, all you have to do is to provide another 500 seats for the FBI, CIA, MI6, secret service agents and body guards, so and so. They will take care of everything.

But the banquet hall can only accommodate 1000 pax, what we're going to do?

My say is, cross out those 300 people from your dad's list. This is our wedding and not his. Show him what VIP truly means, SHOW HIM THE POWER INDEED.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.