Tuesday, July 15

Freedom Of The Press



This is what happening, time to tell. I'd spent the last two days in the Apple shop located at Eaton Centre, tried to get some help editing my soon-be-winning Oscar documentary. But for some reasons I couldn't get it done, the staff in the shop acted a bit strange that I sensed something had gone wrong. And they kept opening and shutting the door right next to the training counter to annoy me, same old tricks I'd seen before in Rogers or the Four Season's Hotel.

Out of luck I came home to upload the clips by myself, it took quite a while. Well, as you can see the quality isn't good enough, but I hope you'd appreciate the effort, and I promise I will present you the whole story in a moment. Be patient, I'll keep you posted.
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.