Sunday, July 27

Freedom Of Speech

What a wonderful Saturday I had let me tell you this.

Sound of sirens...I KNOW you're sick of it, who doesn't? But technically speaking it won't stop and it shouldn't stop, because morons like Clintons and Wen Jiabao must exhibit their stupidity in front of the world in order to prove me right. They're in fact helping, so we've better lived with it.

When using a washroom in the coffee house you must be fully aware, if there's any inside lock or someone may use a magic key to open the door from outside embarrassing you. Even worse you wonder why'd a man lining up for the lady's room. Who knows.

Been to the White House seeing some protesters put on some costumes mocking President Bush. Ever since I graduated from high school I hadn't been debated for a long time, that I certainly had a memorable one challenging the protesters yesterday. It doesn't matter who'd won or lost, most importantly we were able to express our opinions differently just a few steps away from the White House. We acted rationally and in harmony, we're self-disciplined playing by the rules and that's how it worked. This freedom of speech highly represents the fundamental value of human rights, being recognised and largely respected in the United States. After the debate we even exchanged our e-mails and blogs. And what a delightful surprise later I found out I accidentally recorded it. Bloggers, please say grace it's your lucky day.

Mind you we all talked loud not because we lost control, but every time we criticised Clinton there're people around making noise. Mind you again if you feel dizzy by watching the video don't blame me. So check it out if you can put up with my voice, as I can't even put up with it, but I've got no choice.



Am accusing Clinton defending Bush you agree or not I couldn't care less. But at least I've made my point and you'd know why if I get killed, wouldn't you?

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.