Tuesday, July 15

Think Twice & Make It Right

I've told you, haven't I? Ever since I've landed in Toronto, my life has been changed dramatically. Consider I have become a celebrity, every time I go out I would be followed by a whole bunch of people and vehicles, to be threatened or hit by someone intentionally in a super market, department store, or on the pedestrian. Yet I try my very best to behave myself, but I'm human after all, so I do get angry.

I've told you, haven't I? I'd seen a lot of the fire trucks and ambulances running in the GTA on a frequent basis, which is VERY UNUSUAL. Apart from the incidents mentioned a couple weeks ago, the videos you're now watching was one odd case happened only days ago. Use your sound judgement to analyse the plot behind these occurrences. More to discover in the days coming.

Meanwhile, I'll keep praying for our people, our paramedics, our fire fighters, our politicians...think twice before you accept any bribes, I wonder how you could sleep well at night. You're not going to destroy me, but going to destroy the core values of this beautiful country. As emphasised, it's never too late to make it right. I've told you, haven't I?


You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.