Tuesday, July 22

I Will Follow You

I'd been to the States many times but I'd never been to Washington DC, the capital. Got up in the morning I grabbed my passport and backpack then gone in 15 minutes. Literally you don't need to plan ahead if heading to anywhere in North America, unless your English is no better than Stephane Dion, or you don't have a Platinum American Express.

Washington DC the capital city is home of the cherry blossoms, all three branches of government; is famous for National symbols and crime, no wonder I saw 7 police vehicles on a location but clueless for what happened. Hack what I'm talking about? This is absolutely none of my foolish business! Let the FBI and CIA figure it out in due course.



I indeed doubted it very much these fire trucks were the ones in Toronto followed me all the way to US. Tough luck, they just wouldn't leave me alone...hello darkness my old friend...I've come to talk with you again....within the sound of sirens...



*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.