Monday, November 24

Dreams Come True



"Hi sweetie we know you'd need something old very soon. How about a grumpy old man such as Wen Jiabao, is he old enough for you?"

"Come on, he's the last creature I want to see till the end of the world. To answer your question he's far too old too grumpy too sick and he should go to hell."

*************************************************************************************

"Your Majesty, can I borrow your Crown for a private reason? I promise I'll return it in sixty days during the satisfaction guarantee period, if it doesn't get stolen under my surveillance, whichever comes first."

*************************************************************************************

"Mr Haarde, my sweetheart would love to discuss the possibility of taking over your country, as we need a new citizenship to start a new life to avoid annoyance and harassment by the Chinese authorities. Would you consider? Deal or no deal?"

*************************************************************************************

"Look at the sky it's bright and blue. Sweetheart do you think we can fly up together walking in the air?"


PS I LOVE YOU

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.