Wednesday, November 26

For Children's Sake



Benjamin: Dad, have you done something wrong recently? I saw mommy weeping all the time.

Stephen: Absolutely not! Don't be ridiculous and mind your own business son. Go to Facebook chat with your peers and leave me alone.

Benjamin: I don't want to do that because my peers started talking about you in a shameful way. They sent me a link referring to a blogger who writes a lot of negative stuff related to you. It hurts.

Rachel: Same here dad. Teachers in school looked at me in a strange way these days. I overheard they gossiped about you, I felt awfully ashamed.

Stephen: Have you lost your mind? I'm your dad and you should listen to me only! What on earth you'd believe such a thing!! I am the most powerful and remarkable person in this country, you're so fortunate to be my kids yet you should say grace!!!

Benjamin: But I went through the blogger's articles, she seemed very honest and trustworthy. I felt sorry for what'd happened to her and dad you're supposed to help her. Why would you turn a blind eye and even worse to set her up? I have a feeling that she'll become very famous one day by then your story will be spreading all over. Honestly, I don't want to be your son in that case! People will laugh at me!!

Rachel: Exactly dad. Two years later you'll be retired you may pretend nothing had ever happened but how about me? I'll be studying in high school and people will see me as a little monster because I'm your daughter! It's not fair!!

Stephen: How dare you're talking to me like that? Let me tell you I will destroy that woman whatever it takes! Yes I will continuously abuse my power to instruct more fire trucks and ambulances harassing her early in the morning, that she won't be able to film it then post it on youtube. WE'LL SEE.

Benjamin: Dad now you're talking. Do you know that many journalists we met at the conference last month told me they indeed live in the same building with the blogger, they'd recorded everything to support her statements. That's why I'm questioning you. Will you stop harassing her for our own sake? How we're going to deal with this when knowing you're such a dishonest and disgraceful person?

Rachel: Dad, please don't make us to become a joke before it's too late.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.