Sunday, November 9

Who Do You Think You Are



Folks, if you think the Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, has learned his lesson after the election, no he hasn't.

Last Friday night I played badminton in uptown, when a friend dropped me off at the Sheppard Subway station at 11pm, I couldn't believe what I'd seen as there was an ambulance parking on the side way quietly. Yet as soon as I stepped out, the ambulance turned on the sirens amusing me. Yes, that ambulance had been there waiting for me, a hostile gesture warning me someone was still in charge, as usual. Pretty scary right? Indeed. So who could that someone be? Wen Jiabao and Stephen Harper certainly, they're identical twins graduated with first class honor in Political Drama.

If we think before and after the federal election, Stephen Harper had coped with a lot of bad publicity for his own conspiracy being exposed, that'd have made him a good PM afterwards, we're all wrong. Public servants have become his tools for vengeance, what had gone worse, I heard sirens when I was in a church few weeks ago. This is way too far across the line!

I'm no ordinary citizen as I'm a victim suppose to be protected by the government. Stephen Harper may cut all the craps about witness protection scheme or intelligence service regarding national security, for I'd read and seen hundreds of the detective and spy stories in my life. I truly know how it works, and why it doesn't work. It doesn't work only because nobody has ever wanted it to work in the first or second place. If you think the PM has done no harm to me so far, you need to think again, he hasn't done anything against me simply because he knows journalists and photographers from all over the world, have stayed close enough to cover my tragic story if I'm hurt.

Shortly I'll shift my battlefield to somewhere else, that's my next assignment I've told. My mission in Canada was accomplished. The reason I'd suffered here is the purpose to open your eyes to stay alert. Always keep an eye on the authorities, don't take anything for granted, freedom by all means is not free, at all. We'd successfully prevented Harper from forming a majority government, and we'd defeated Stephane Dion pushing him to step down. We Canadians have proved to the world we're great people united as a great nation, the awful shame is solely on Stephen Harper and he will pay a high price for his shameful conduct very soon. Can't wait to see his unbeatable performance at the Summit G20, we'll be watching him under a lot of spot lights see if he could convince many other world leaders of his innocence or incompetence without a shame on his face. Can't wait to laugh.

Stephen Harper thought that he's in charge because there's nothing I can do about him. He's betting I would keep my mouth shut for my own sake. Well, he has gone too far underestimating me. I do not bend, no matter how difficult the situation is. I've come this far for I'm not alone, GOD HAS BEEN MY STRENGTH.

Stephen Harper, who do you think you are? May God bless Canada.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.