Monday, June 2

Emergency Call


"Good afternoon this is 911, how may I help you?"

"Send over the police, this is emergency!"

"Sir, please calm down, you'd need to tell me your name and what happened?"

"I am Wen Jiabao! I told you this is emergency...hum...my wife is dying! Send over the police!"

"Mr Wen, just don't panic. In that case we'll send over the paramedics, please tell me your address."

"NO! I said I'd need the police, no paramedics!"

"But why'd you need the police? Has your wife been attacked by somebody?"

"How would I know! Hum...her head gets stuck in the toilet bowl! Send over the police!"

"Alright then, we'll send over the paramedics and the firemen. Please tell me your address."

"How many times I have to tell you, uh? I said I need the police, bxxxh!"

"Mind your language, Mr Wen. I just don't understand why you're demanding the police? It doesn't fit in."

"Because I'd need the police car to be seen on its way! Tell them to take the main street not the short cut!! And don't forget to turn the sirens on, the louder the better!!!"

"With all due respect, I'd like to refer you to Doctor Krishnelingam at the York Central Hospital. He's in charge of the Mental Health Program and he's one amazing Psychiatrist. He may diagnose you over the phone without seeing you."

"Bxxxh! Send over the police, because now I'm going to kill myself!! You heard me?"

"As you wish Mr Wen. Now I'll redirect you to the funeral home, please stay on the line. "
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.