Saturday, June 14

Mysterious Vehicles


Mayor Hazel McCallion did the honours at the first ever public Menorah Lighting in Mississauga. Looking on were, in the middle, Yehezkel Zahavy, President of Aaroport Limousine Services, and Rabbi Yitzchok Slavin.






Things kept happening mysteriously. I'm now editing some videos recorded during the last couple days, as soon as I get it done, I'll show you and you'll be amazed.

Meanwhile, I'd need your help to find out who are the owners of these mysterious vehicles. They looked like a fleet to me. But what are the chances, that I'd seen them wandering in GTA without carrying any passengers, but followed me wherever I'd been to ? And what does ZAH stand for ? Is that the name of the limousine service company? I surely hope there's nothing to do with the Zahedan International Airport in Iran.

~ ZAH17 ~ I saw on June 13 at 5:10pm right on the Queen St West. While the limousine got stuck in a traffic jam, I couldn't help noticing its license plate hence I type-recorded it. A gentleman sat at the back seat was very alert and unease. All in a sudden he instructed the chauffeur to make an illegal U-turn onto the opposite lane then speedily disappeared, in a suspicious and hysterical manner. 45 minutes later when I strolled back to my apartment, there I saw ZAH16 appeared on Spadina, very scary indeed.

~ ZAH28 & ZAH44 ~ I saw days ago in the late afternoon on Yonge and on Spadina respectively.

~ ZAH64 ~ I saw on January 31 around 11:30pm nearby the Pearson Airport, the night I'd arrived to Toronto from Hong Kong. I was 100% sure, that limousine had deliberately to be seen by me, tended to mislead me to a wrong direction.
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.