Thursday, June 5

Monster I Watch You


"Uncle George, in a way I think I'm the person who understands you the most."

"Kid, why'd you say that?"

"Well, everybody knows Mr Bin is a monster and a brutal killer. Although you've done everything you could to arrest him, he still gets away. Worst of all, he keeps intimidating you from time to time yet you can't do anything about it. Similarly, everybody knows what Wen JiaBao has done to me but I can't put him in the jail. And he keeps harassing me that truly irritates me."

"Kid, you have no idea how much I wanted to eliminate those monsters. My primary concern is, over time people will easily forget about the monsters' evil nature then they will strike again."

"Indeed. People tend to neglect what have kept those monsters from killing again, is because we have fought back hard enough. There's no limit of their sinful acts otherwise."

"Kid, let's stick together and put everything in God's hands. We're going to defeat the monsters sooner or later."

"Uncle George, that's what I've been doing. I believe in time justice will be served. Meanwhile, let's keep watching those monsters and praying for the people we care for. May God bless all of us."
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.