Saturday, August 16

Love Your Neighbors



The Bible says, love your neighbors. However, ever since I've moved in the new apartment this March, I hardly saw any neighbors whether it's in the morning, afternoon or evening. There're exceptions though, for many times I observed on the intersection outside the building that I'd seen many cars followed me home. And for a few times I lingered in the lobby that I'd seen many people came up right after me from the car park. Isn't that a bit awkward?

The fact is the building has more than 600 units. According to the intercom listing there're more than 300 occupants assuming they're all loners, otherwise the figures should be much higher. My question is, what're the chances that I didn't even meet 1/10 of my neighbors in 5 months? On 18 July I wandered to the car park before I went out, it's Friday 3pm but everybody was home without using their cars? Nobody had to work or spy or kill ? Unbelievable ! Am aware the car park has 3 levels sharing by two properties situated side by side. The videos you'll be seeing is level 1 as I haven't been to level 2 & 3, or more surprises are yet to come.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm desperately want to know my neighbors so that I can express my passion and love to them. Yesterday afternoon I sat in the lobby for an hour there I saw tons of them moving in and out, as if I was watching a reality show or drama. Later around 9:30pm I went down to the same car park, in less than 5 minutes I met more than a dozen neighbors in different areas. The most unpredictable ones were two big guys, sitting in the lobby with their laptops staring at me maliciously. Paid attention to the security counter, all in a sudden they had three guards instead of one, playing a so-called rescue drama. Don't you love it?

Now I know the prime factor to meet my neighbors. Don't get it wrong, there's nothing to do with the time zone, but simply a matter of whether they wanted to be seen or not. By the way spot V73 was replaced by ASJZ 352.

*** I've tried to upload the videos on the blog for 3 hours but failed. Likely because I've been using Rogers. Time to bed I'll try my luck tomorrow.







*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.