Wednesday, August 6

Spy Museum

China Town in Washington DC is fairly nice, the cleanest I've ever seen.



Spy Museum was fun, shouldn't be missed. Unfortunately photography is not allowed. I finished the tour and shopping then type-recorded the exterior right across the street. A young security guard lady waved at me from the museum, instead of getting excited thought that she would allow me to take a few snap shots, I waited for the green light walked back slowly. May be she was disappointed to see me acting cool, for she'd tried to making fun of me. I simply asked what's all about? She said she was curious and she wanted to see my receipt, but I had just walked out from the door within her jurisdiction 3 minutes ago. Forgive my ignorance I never knew the line of duty as a security guard based on curiosity. I knew what's going on and when I asked her name she was panic and wouldn't give it to me. Since when customers do not have a right to know a staff member's name if wanting to file a complaint for discrimination or that sort? She even hid her name badge from me, how hilarious.

Monica and Michael were the witnesses of my case. They wouldn't give out the name of their colleague as well and the young lady had been screaming to push me out.



I know you're tired of it, so am I. But then again, if the US citizens in Washington DC can live with it, why can't I?

You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.