Thursday, August 14

Ultimatum


Now the whole picture is clear, you see it, I see it. Therefore, it's better to put everything on the table. This foul play has been running too long it gets stink. The options are here.

Isn't there an old saying, " the most dangerous place is indeed the safest ". I'm tired of moving around, and moving around doesn't help. Because I do it, anyone can do it. Living a life in that kind of situation you'd rather die, wouldn't you? Yet dying is not a problem but one cannot die in vain. Am counting on you to clear my name. But the problem is I'm not going to die, at least not in the foreseeable future. That says, I shall live as long as we keep the story to ourselves.

Hope for the best prepare for the worst. Should anything happens to me or my loved ones, by all means you should and you must expose this inhuman tragic story in every single graphic details, including some carefully selected decent photos, oh high definition but nice ones please. I can guarantee you the readership will be enormous and will break the record in history. What's more, you'll make a few bucks to set up a memorial foundation for me to help the poor. No way to beat Bill Gates but less is more.

This 21st century I've decided to propose to my sweetheart. He's been very devoted and supported. No one loves me like he does ever, can't wait to say I do but I can't wait forever. Ultimatum is on 21 August, 3 days before the Chinese Olympic closing ceremony. That means we can still make it to attend the event together.

What if he doesn't show up? As mentioned, a life in that kind of situation you'd rather die. Tell the whole world what has happened, get me famous, otherwise it's not fair not only to me but to all of you. The kitchen is too hot already. Aren't you tired of withstanding this whole ugly truth seeing no end of it? Certainly we all look forward to a happy ending, a win-win situation. It's time we stick together to move forward. Our destiny is in God's hands and God listens as always.

NOW, I AM SO RELIEVED.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.