Saturday, August 2

Room With A View

My stay in Washington DC has been lovely, as I got upgraded in the hotels all the time, which had never happened in my life before. Hotels' business seems running fairly well in here, occupancy rate sits at 80-100% so I've heard, although I rarely see other genuine guests on any given day. Oh, except days ago when I was back to the hotel there's a line up in front of the elevators. While my key didn't work I immediately returned to the lobby, there I found everybody was gone in less than a minute! That particular moment I thought I was in a twilight zone.

Stayed late or early whatever... until 6am on Friday night because I heard unusual noise from outside the elevators. It seemed very busy as if people were moving around during the midnight. I observed, as I always do, from my rear window as James Steward did, I saw nobody in or out from the hotel. May be, they're simply moving around from floor to floor... from door to door. Again, I thought I was in a twilight zone.

Saturday in the evening right after I'd done a little shopping at the Pentagon City, my suite was cleaned up thoroughly as I expected. The light in the bathroom was always on, regardless which hotel I'd stayed. Sneaking inside the lobby bar I've been using as my work station, there're always love birds sitting nearby kissing each other playing romantic drama. Come on it's free so don't complain.

Just a while ago I met a big guy who claimed himself in charge of the Security and he's from Israel. He assured me there's nothing to worry about as everything has been under his control. Oh well, I know I've got friends in Israel, and here's one so close in my sight. Thank God tonight I'm going to rest in peace, please do not disturb I dare you not.







*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.