Saturday, December 27

Clock Is Ticking


I tried to be patient, but we're running out of time. Sweetheart, I know how difficult your situation is, but I can't remain silent because this is not just about us. There are my family and other seven million people I care about. I must survive to get this done.

I do love you, and I always will, no matter what lies ahead. But I can't live a life like this, being isolated and under the shade of horror all the time, especially when your father is trying to harm me or even take my life. We being lovers are meant to be, but future is in God's hands. NOW KEEP PRAYING AND DO WHATEVER YOU THINK IS RIGHT. Remember I love you dearly and I've never meant to hurt your feelings in any way. I just need to survive to make it right. The clock is ticking as things have gone wrong with the media, that's very dangerous signal to me. That of course is your father who stays behind the scene. Meanwhile I'm paying much attention to observe whoever tries to mislead me, in HK and in here.

The never ending drama performing in this building has been entertaining. That of course again is your father who stays behind the scene, at all times. But I'm in no mood to be entertained, 2008 will soon be over, I'm going to win this battle and start a new chapter with or without you. I will let go if I must.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.