Friday, December 5

Stephen Harper Is A Pathological Liar

Honestly, I don't like dwelling on one particular issue unless it stays put.

On any given typical day, I usually play my favorite musics from the moment I get up till I watch the news in late evening. I tend to play the music loud not necessarily because I'm crazy about IL DIVO or CELINE DION, but I have to avoid the harassment by the angry neighbours who slam the doors deliberately, the carpenter who lives upstairs working with the electric drill on a regular basis, and the fire trucks and ambulances passing by on a frequent basis.

Since 9:30pm I've been lying in bed surfed on the Internet with my laptop. 9:40pm when the music stopped I didn't bother to replay it. There, magical moment came in time as always, sound of sirens delivered right on the highway being fully calculated. My conclusion is, Stephen Harper wouldn't let go, SO HE MUST BE REMOVED.

In order to defeat Mr Harper, we must take John Manley's advice, "The government must be prevented from running roughshod over the opposition at all times, but especially when the voters have denied them a majority. The best way to do that is for the Liberal executive and caucus to choose a new leader immediately, one who can take charge before Christmas and get the caucus ready for the resumption of Parliament."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081205.wcomanley06/BNStory/specialComment



While the Tory government expressed relief Thursday over Governor-General Michaƫlle Jean's decision to prorogue Parliament, government MPs and party members are asking tough questions about Mr. Harper's future.

Although few doubt that the Prime Minister is safe in his job as party leader, at least for now, many Tories say the PM's authority to direct his ministers has been reduced because of the crisis he put in motion a week ago. Moreover, they wonder whether the opposition will ever trust Mr. Harper again, and whether he is now susceptible to charges that the government truly does harbour a hidden agenda.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081205.wparltories05/BNStory/Front/

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.