Tuesday, December 16

Strangers In Elevator


from Connie Missipi
to Palmina Maccari
cc Westoneboard@gmail.com,
c_agostinho@andrejsmanagement.com,
mayor_miller@toronto.ca,
board@tpsb.ca,
pm@pm.gc.ca
bcc conniemissipi@gmail.com
date 16 December 2008 14:01
subject Stranger In the Elevator
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 14:01 (0 minutes ago)

Dear Palmina

I'm the tenant staying at suite xxxx of xxxxxxxx, I'd filed quite a few complaints regarding personal and public safety in this building but nothing seems improved.

Yesterday around 4:30pm I came home, there're three black men and one white woman as a group followed me to the elevator, and there was another white lady seemed to be alone, hence there're six of us altogether. It happened when the group pressed the button on the xx/F they DID NOT use the key and it worked. When I questioned the group, at first one of the men said he DID use the key but I was quite certain he DID NOT. I remembered I was told that xx/F is the sky lounge that residents can actually access to the floor without using a proper key until 10pm, yet the group of people looked suspicious to me. Hence when the elevator reached my floor I didn't go out, I waited and saw the group stepped out on xx/F while they insisted they're living there. Thereafter the elevator went up to higher floor that another lady departed. By then I pressed the button to xx/F again, odd thing was the elevator stopped at xx/F the same group stepped in laughing and yelling. Needless to say I felt intimidated. My concern is, if this group of people weren't residents of this building, as I'm very much in doubt, how did they get into the building in the first place? The security guard from Pakistan was on duty at the time.

According to my past experiences, I may or may not hear from you but I'd like to set the record straight. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours I'll report this case to the police for further investigation, in hopes the police will collect the recorded types by the CCTV supporting my testimonial.

Thank you for your attention and I wish you a good day.

Regards
Connie Missipi

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.