Wednesday, December 3

Wealth Management

OK I must admit, wealth management is my weakest link. Long before the global crisis my self-made-crisis has already become a nightmare haunting me in all aspect. Never learned to spend my money in a more productive way, and that's bad, very bad indeed. Fortunately, I don't have adequate knowledge to invest on any so-called mini bonds, if I must, I'm mostly interested in James Bond alone.

However, I've always owned at least one property since my early twenties. Was lucky to earn quite a bit at the time without killing or smuggling. Am always believe in real estate rather than some phantom operated funds. So I bought a small handy unit in downtown Toronto in 2006 shortly after I left Canada. I bought it by surfing on line then paid CAD$20,000 for deposit, intended to keep it as my primary residence upon returning.

As you know, and I know, my decent normal life has largely destroyed by indecent Wen Jiabao during the last 18 months. Hence it's impossible for me to make a living due to his shameful harassment and surveillance. Besides he's been checking on my every single move by monitoring my computer and e-mails. That's how I tricked him by searching flight tickets to HK on line a couple weeks ago. As a result I slammed him harshly in his face. I've known that I'm prohibited to re-enter HK ever since I took off in January, because I've become an immune thereat to him according to his self-defense nonsense policy. He's such an utter fool knows nothing about strategic planning but displays his foolishness repeatedly time after time.

Back to the subject, this tiny unit will be ready to take over in a week's time. Out of luck I'm running out of cash to close the deal, and there's no way I can apply for a mortgage without income proving ( oh yes those were the days...Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac ). So what? Forget about the whole thing and call it off. I may well be losing CAD$70,000 adding up the deposit I'd paid and the profit I would have made. But when the door is closed don't waste any time to break it through, just turn around you may find a window widely opened to get you out. Don't cry over spilt milk.

The last thing about wealth management, now my math is rather simple after I'd learned it in a hard way. LISTEN CAREFULLY. It's not about how much you can earn, it's all about how much you can save.





Ladies and gentlemen, if you're brave enough to take over this unit, best of luck. Wen Jiabao may or may not leave you alone. Keep your fingers crossed and turn off the light when using the bathroom. Trust me, you'll get use to it and it's very excited. This is the best I can do for you.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.