Thursday, December 18

In The Name Of Immortal Love





















Why you look so sad?

Am I?

Yes my dear. I know you're fairly disappointed with the result.

Well, what can I say? How could I possibly beat this Obama phemomenont...

Indeed. So will you cheer up?

No I won't. Because I still think there's another person who's more likely to take over Obama.

That's interesting...who would that be?

That of course is Wen Jiabao, the Premier of China, who has committed sickening crimes time after time but still got away. I've heard the ATV and CCTV are going to produce a reality show called " In the name of immortal love ", praising him as an immoral hero. Co-starring by his secret lover Stephen Harper as his puppet love, isn't that disgusting for all of us to put up with?

Look at the bright side my dear, is there any love scene demonstrating by these two loving bisexual drama kings? Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not being judgmental but can't wait to see such a lovely drama. All in all they've been acting consistently and coherently. I believe they're well deserve to be nominated in the up-coming Oscar, since their love stories have been fully covered all over the North, South and Central America.

Alright let's see how it goes...ho ho ho...Stephen Harper.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.