Tuesday, December 23

End Of The Journey







Father, things are getting ugly, aren't they?

Today was the second time I'd been physically assaulted in three days, if that wasn't you watching over me I would have gotten hurt. I'm not afraid because you're with me, I shall not pray for easier lives but pray to be a stronger woman. I shall not pray for tasks equal to my powers but pray for powers equal to my tasks.

Last night I finally finished reading the Bible, I know where I'm heading though I don't know when and how, I don't need to know. In time you will guide me through to the end of this journey, with triumph and victory.

Father may you bless my family, Richard and his family, it's never been easy to be our loved ones. It's never been easy to be your soldiers, but we're honored to be the ones.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.