Sunday, March 22

Above The Law














"My dear I thought you're in Hong Kong?"

"Yes, I am."

"But look at your neighbors it seems you're somewhere in China."

"Oh, let me put it this way. The Chinese authorities wouldn't let go, they have placed tons of the spies in the area checking on my every single move. They've even blocked all the outside vehicles from entering the area."

"My goodness! How could this possible? What about the HK government? What about one country two systems? What about autonomy? Aren't you scared of being isolated in this horrifying situation? "

"Oh, let me put it on the other way. I'm not at all concern about my safety, as mentioned many times before nobody can harm me. What scares me the most, is the Chinese authorities must have gone completely crazy; to do whatever they like which is absolutely above the law, and they don't care as if they have a license to kill."

"Why don't you leave? For those who care about you must be sick worried."

"Don't worry, am collecting evidences, fixing my family problems. Everything is in God's hands, as always."
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.