Sunday, March 29

Purpose Driven Life

While watching "Mission Impossible" on Pearl, somebody knocked...NO...to be exact, somebody banned on my door liked a thunderclap. Door opened there was a psycho living next door threatening me with no sense at all. Well this kind of drama has become part of my routine hence I was not frightened. I called the police for the third time during my stay in ten days.

We may drop the details as nothing would make sense to you, or to me. Same old same old harassment which had happened many times in Canada and US before. When the police came there were always good cops and bad cops. For this time good cop was PC52954 while bad cop was PC47870. Case reference RN09013609 / WCA.

How much I can take oh my dear? Aren't you kidding - THIS IS MY PROFESSION MY SPECIALITY. The purpose of my driven life is to wake up everyday facing the challenges, conquering the fears, putting up with the drama king, combating the communists, uploading my testimonials...etc etc. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Back to the subject am OK. Folks have you seen enough, or perhaps more than enough? If yes, let's get the job done as OUR kitchens are fairly hot. OUR mission, is possible.




You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.