Tuesday, March 31

Money Can't Buy






The day I'd been to the Civic Party Headquarter, a young guy who welcomed me was trying to mislead me from meeting the key persons. Fortunately someone had stopped him immediately. Thereafter I realised the same thing could have happened in other organizations.

Monday afternoon I went to the Apple Daily and Ming Pao, requesting to have interviews with the editors respectively. The atmosphere was kind of strange at both of the receptions, I sensed that even the media has been under surveillance. Taxi driver threatened me by talking loud encouraging the teenagers possessing explosive materials. And PCCW turned down my request to see Richard Li. Things have gone wrong, very wrong that we must turn around the table as soon as possible.

Time to stand up and speak out, there must be something money can't buy.





*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.