Friday, March 27

Domestic Violence



Dear Uncle George

How are you? I miss you all very much.

Weren't you surprised I've come home finally, isn't our LORD amazing? Wish I could share this magical experience with you soon. After such a long period of waiting and struggling, I managed to see my sweetheart for a relatively short moment, yet memorable. Nobody would have believed we could ever make it. As said, love conquered all.

Journey ahead is barely smooth, but we're determined. We've been suffered for too long that this domestic violence must be ended. My family is fully equipped and well prepared to settle the dispute with my in-law in a peaceful manner. Nobody wants to get hurt nor to hurt anybody. If worst comes to worst, please help to release all the concrete evidences to our family lawyer Obama. Justice must be served by a public hearing if the respondent fails to comply. Let me stress again, time is running out as somebody may try to hurt my sweetheart, if we don't act accordingly.

Meanwhile, I wish you well, thanks for the support from you and your diverse family.

Love and Blessings
Solitude

PS. Don't bother to watch that lousy movie directed by Oliver Stone. I used to be a fan but reconsider he's probably the worst kind of director in Hollywood, in terms of integrity and human decency.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.