Saturday, March 28

Keep The Distance


People, I don't mind you following me simply because you're curious, noisy, or a big fan of mine. But bear in mind to keep the distance, or you're putting yourself in great danger.

Do you know how many spies will be stalking and harassing me as soon as I step out from the apartment? Do you know there're terrorists living in the same building where I stay? Do you know this is no soap opera but a reality show indeed? Do you know this is no laughing matter but a matter of life and death?

Listen to me because I don't want you to get hurt. When you stay too close I will and I must act extremely defensive to protect myself. Come forward to talk to me if you wish, just stop tailing me. Do something else productive such as spreading my story to your 2046 buddies on facebook. That'd certainly help.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.