Friday, March 13

God Will Seek You


It's time to let go.

Let go all the hatred, hostility and confrontation.

Throughout the journey I've suffered not because of you, but because of my sins, of not fearing God at the very beginning. I am grateful to God's mercy, for not abandoning me but carrying me all the way. Think about this, how possibly could a human go through what I've been through if God is not in charge?

Richard and I will and must get married, it's meant to be. Our perspective is to look ahead and bury the past. But make no mistakes, we will fight for democracy as long as we live, in a peaceful way as much as possible. A war can be avoided while there's other option on the table.

I have thought about meeting you in person someday, somehow. May shake your hands or give you a big hug. How about exchanging our political opinions correctly or incorrectly, or simply talk about life, books, sports...

You have my words, and you know I always keep my words.

Blessings, in time, God will seek you.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.